Home » , , » Jennifer Lopez may be walking away from American Idol

Jennifer Lopez may be walking away from American Idol

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8SGO3P3MATX4ST3795ljhATFuytImlob8IirGWicoJPoX11j-7JyPMsypHYDRPOz60Y7y5M2AIuy531oudKusALza1zw8-W3zE8FsXVAABNjC2NY3xl1X0UnFcF2qZJs2RaU1ONCMzMI/s300/jennifer-lopez-picture-2.jpgIt looks like Jennifer Lopez may be walking away from American Idol, either this season, or not returning for next season. She spoke to Ellen Degeneres recently regarding the rumors that she’s leaving the show.

While Jennifer has not officially resigned from “Idol,” she did tell former “Idol” judge Ellen DeGeneres this week (as seen around the 2:45 mark in the clip below): “I really do enjoy it…now this is my second year…I don’t know if I can go for a third year. I miss doing other things. It really does lock you down. Which was nice the first year with the babies being [young], but now they’re more mobile. They’re about to go to school. I just don’t know. I don’t know.”

Idol producers fired back:

Meanwhile, “Idol” executive producer Nigel Lythgoe has told TMZ that he really hopes J.Lo will sign on for a third season, saying: “We want her back. I want her back…I know how much she loves doing the show and how much she cares for the kids…It’s a business. She has to weigh everything. I know she’s gotten lots of offers to do movies and other things.” So maybe, if Nigel has anything to do with it, Jennifer will get a raise.

Let’s be real. We all know the real reason that J-Lo is leaving is because Casper Smart is getting jealous and she needs ample time to bang her boy toy and then buy him Bentleys afterwards. Mom’s are the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. girls games - All Rights Reserved