Home » , , » Kristen Stewart Wanted To Go Topless in 'On The Road'

Kristen Stewart Wanted To Go Topless in 'On The Road'

Kristen Stewart’s stories typically *yawn* put me to sleep, but she just got a little more interesting. She will be topless in a scene from her new film “On The Road.”

Asked Wednesday at a Cannes Film Festival press conference about a particularly raw scene in which she – playing a character based on the freewheeling, sexually adventurous first wife of Kerouac’s legendary friend, Neal Cassady – appears topless while sitting in a car seat between costars Sam Riley (in the Kerouac role) and Garrett Hedlund (in Cassady’s), Stewart said she “wanted to do it.”

“I love pushing. I love scaring myself,” said Stewart about her portrayal of Marylou, who is based on Luanne Henderson. (Henderson, along with Kerouac, Cassady, Allen Ginsberg and Cassady’s second wife, Carolyn, were among the most iconic members of the Beat Generation.) “I’ve always wanted to get as close to an experience as I could.”

Going topless for the first time in a movie either usually marks the turn to becoming a distinguished actress, or the downfall of a career. Dare I say it, but I think it will actually help Kristen to become a better actress in the long run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. girls games - All Rights Reserved